Work with the best and get more! VU Dining Services offer a great place to work with competitive wages, flexible wages, and variety of benefits and positions in a fun, fast-paced environments.
Students seeking a fun on campus job that fits with your busy schedule are encouraged to apply and come work with us. Stop by any of our campus dining locations for information on available positions.
- Convenient Hours: You can work up to 20 hours per week, and your work schedule will be tailored to your class schedule.
- Meet New Friends: When fully staffed, we employ students, making it easy to meet lots of new people.
- Convenient Locations: Eliminate the hassle of commuting to an off-campus job and work close to your residence hall, apartment, or off-campus student apartment.
- Additional Hours: Any students seeking additional work hours may assist with catering events after discussing with their direct manager and the catering manager. Events can be on weekends or during evenings on campus.
- Promotional Opportunities: Your student job could lead to a student supervisor position with VU Dining/Sodexo based on evaluations, commitment, teamwork, and needs.
Please click here for Student Positions Available
Want to work with us but not a student? Click here
Local Hiring contact information.
Tecumseh dining Center Supervisor